Metal Guitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» What are you Currently Listening to?
SO...how long have people been playing? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:14 pm by Siler

» Songs you like by bands you don't necessarily like?
SO...how long have people been playing? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:56 pm by Guest

» SO...how long have people been playing?
SO...how long have people been playing? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:36 pm by Guest

» Line 6 Floor POD Plus
SO...how long have people been playing? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:06 am by Siler

» Sevenstring.org... Down again.
SO...how long have people been playing? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:56 pm by Siler

» Pics of 6\'s
SO...how long have people been playing? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:34 am by Siler

» pics of your 7 strings
SO...how long have people been playing? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:58 pm by Siler

» Strictly 7 guitars...
SO...how long have people been playing? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:08 pm by Siler

» Diezel Einstein GAS
SO...how long have people been playing? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:29 pm by Siler

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 47 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:09 pm

SO...how long have people been playing?

Go down

SO...how long have people been playing? Empty SO...how long have people been playing?

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Like the title says. how long have you been playing Guitar or Bass and even Drums and what was you first instrument.

I'll start I've been playing for 21 years (yeah I'm old.lol). I started when I was 16, my first guitar was a Fernandes FR-55, H-S-S, Floyd Rose.

Back to top Go down

SO...how long have people been playing? Empty Re: SO...how long have people been playing?

Post by Siler Sun May 02, 2010 3:36 pm

I have been playing seriously for about 7 or 8 years now, but had a few kids guitars when I was younger lol

Fist Electric was a Westone/Electra Strat shaped set neck and H-S-H pickups with a wikinson type trem, the middle pickup didnt work and I didnt have the arm for the trem lol first 7 was an Ibanez ax7221, I loved that thing too.

Now its a LTD H-207 See thru Cherry or black cherry not sure what the color name is lol
Siler
Siler

Main Guitar : B.C. Rich Warlock.
Pedals : Line 6 Floor POD Plus

http://www.ultimatemetalguitars.com

Back to top Go down

SO...how long have people been playing? Empty Re: SO...how long have people been playing?

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 11:12 pm

I've been playing about 7 years...I started playing when i was 8, after a year I quit, and 2 years after I started up again. Now I am (about) 17 years old

First guitar was one of those classical ones that Esteban (the guitarist) would advertise on TV every sunday morning. My parents (and me too, at the time) were convinced that you really could get a good guitar for only 3 easy payments of 33.33!

First electric was an Ibanez gio. I don't know the official name, but it came with a case and an amp so i liked it. Now, its defretted and sitting in the corner of my room.

First 7 was a Dean Razorback 7 string (worst guitar ive ever owned). after about a year, it broke entirely, and i bought a schecter something, that was like 400 bucks. Then I sold that and got my 8.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siler Mon May 03, 2010 12:28 am

how was the Razorback bad? Just wondering I have seen mixed reveiws of it lol
Siler
Siler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 1:16 am

Siler wrote:how was the Razorback bad? Just wondering I have seen mixed reveiws of it lol

well...let me quote from what i said on ss.org

I got a Dean Razorback 7 string, and the first one that arrived was chipped in several places, the pickups were detached (with no screws to be found), and the tips of the headstock were chipped off as well
I sent it back and got another, this one had no mistakes upon shipping, but within about a month i realized my mistake...it got to the point where i didnt even use it, and since it had a weird shape, it couldnt be held in a stand, so i leaned it against the wall. 3 days later i find the headstock (with strings attached) on the floor in front of the guitar, which hadn't moved since i saw it last...
long story short, i'm not buying a dean again

Back to top Go down

Post by Siler Mon May 03, 2010 1:19 am

I think I remember that wasnt like a year ago or something? lol
Siler
Siler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Picked the guitar up at age 7, and I am 20 now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Siler wrote:I think I remember that wasnt like a year ago or something? lol

about 2 actually. same difference...

Back to top Go down

Post by Siler Thu May 06, 2010 2:32 am

Nice, N'Obier, I've been steadly playing sine I was 17, and I'm 25 now. so 8 years iguess actually lol Think i said 7 in the first post.

And yeah that would have pissed me off also. I really think they should drop the price on the Razorback 7s to at leeast 600$
Siler
Siler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 1:05 pm

6 years now? Somewhere around there. The only guitar that has stayed with me throughout all that time has been my Bich.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:36 pm

4 yrs (the lowest around here I guess). picked the instrument at 14 and never looked back . yeah!! i love my guitar hbang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum